By : Schrell Broadie
Garinger Seniors the moment we have all been waiting for is finally here, Prom ! Yes you read it right, prom is finally here and to help you prepare for the special event, I am going to provide you with a couple of tips.
Ladies here are a couple of tips too keep your hair, makeup, and dress in tact for the special night !
- wearing heels? tape your third and fourth toe starting from your big toe, together using Scotch tape or any other invisible tape to help ease pain the ball of your foot.
- Carry bobby pins in your purse, it’s mandatory that you carry these and their easy to store in your purse.
- use water resistant mascara it’s Prom, the feels are going to come and it’s best to come prepared !
- Invest in Q-tips ! In order to keep the Flawless look you came with dip your Q-tip in the eye shadow you chose and store it in your purse.
- take lots of pictures before prom because you might not look as flawless afterwards
- Lastly remember to take lots of pictures and have a ton of fun !